Sup Vapers, Lorenzo is here again. Today we are going to talk about the asMODus SPRUZZA 80W by asMODus with his new and revolutionary Squonk system.
I start by saying that we finally have an innovation in the vaping world. Even if this box came to a few months ago I want to talk about it.
Before starting with consideration, possible improvement, pros and cons I would like to start by saying the technical specifications.
asMODus Spruzza 80W Specifications & Features:
- Requires 1x 18650 sized battery (not included)
- Touchscreen type: Capacitive screen (Requires the electrical properties of the human body to detect when and where the display is touched)
- Wattage range (Power mode): 5W – 80W
- Wattage range (TC modes): 5W – 60W
- TC acceptable wire types: Ni200 Nickel, Ti Titanium, SS317 Stainless steel, SS316 Stainless steel, and SS304 Stainless steel
- Juice Capacity: 6ml
- Easy fill tank
- Easy to clean
- Touch and swipe technology
- Conical top cap
- Wide bore drip tip
- Directional airflow
- SSS pre-primed with VG
asMODus Oni-One RDA:
- 24mm Diameter
- Deep Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Unique Two-Post, Single Terminal Build Deck Design
- Side-Secured via Hex Screws
- O-Ring Top Cap Securement
- 810 Black Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Squonk-Ready 510 Bottom Feeding Pin
- Standard 510 Connection Pin
What’s inside the package:
- 1 x Spruzza 80W Squonk Box Mod
- 1 x Oni-One 24mm RDA
- 1 x Pair of Pre-built Clapton Coils
- 2 x Allen Keys
- 1 x Spare Parts Pack
- 1 x Instructional Manual
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Under-Voltage Protection
- High Resistance Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
How Spruzza works:
After you removed the panels, one for each side you can plug-in the battery and then you will see the USB port and the SSS tank. So put your box horizontally on the ground and slide up the SSS tank‘s window and then fill the tank. Once you did this you can screw in your BF atomizer and pump in your liquids.
First Impressions on asMODus Spruzza 80W:
The first thing I saw when the box arrived at me was the coloration. I personally don’t like the green mosaic version but those are only personal thoughts. Despite the coloration, the box seems really well made with quality materials and also the spaces are really well studied.
The SSS tank is surely an innovation but look hard to clean. The battery is separated from the squonk system and this will prevent any leaking problems. The touchscreen looks nice. The atomizer looks like if it is made for flavor chasing and it mounts 810 tips with o-rings. The tub is deep and seems perfect for bottom feeder boxes. The airflow comes from under the coil and confirms my thought about flavor chasing.
asMODus Spruzza 80W Pros and Cons
- SSS Tank
- Pump system
- Touchscreen (very intuitive and interactive)
- Materials quality
- Fantastic Flavour (Atomizer)
- Light Weight
- Fantastic battery management
- Good power supply
- Atomizer liquid capacity
- Safety Precautions
- Touch Screen (Sometimes the slide to unlock system doesn’t work)
- Mosaic Coloration
- SSS tank Cleaning
In the end it is a really well-done product that’s sold at a really affordable price. The new pump system is really innovative and promises something new. I didn’t like that I couldn’t disassemble the tank and clean it how I liked, although I loved how it was working and the fact that I didn’t find any leaking problems. As I already said the atomizers that arrive in the kit is perfect for flavor chasing but I personally think that’s better in dripping than in bottom feeder systems.
Suggestions to asMODus Team:
Dear asMODus Team, I really appreciated that you sent me the asMODus Spruzza 80W Squonk Kit and I want t give you some suggestions. You should surely implement a version of the tank that’s disassemblable. It would be also better if you could refill the system sliding down the tank’s window instead of sliding it up.
Last but not least it would be perfect if you could fix the touchscreen slide to unlock. I did appreciate the atomizer but I think that you could give another type of atomizer that could be better for this system, for me would be perfect a MTL atomizer.
asMODus Spruzza 80W Video:
Remember guys, keep on vaping but do it safely!!!
I am Lorenzo from Italy, a writer of The Vaping Times and the owner of Blog LorenzotheVaper. If you want to know more about me, you can check my personal blog.