Regulated mods are very popular on the market today. With so many to choose from it’s hard to tell the best ones. The regulated mods nowadays are better than ever as many companies have improved their performance and designs. The new 20700 and 21700 batteries have been a hit and now companies are making mods to take them. So if you are shopping for new 20700 and 21700 regulated box mods, I have this easy list to get you started.
My list of best 20700 and 21700 regulated box mods includes:
1. GTRS Vboy 222W
This nice dual 21700 mod (takes 21700, 20700, and 18650) is top of the class. Featuring the excellent SX500 Yihi chip, it provides great performance in both power and temperature control modes plus it has excellent battery life with 21700 batteries as well. Not a large mod but a good size and a centered 510 pin, with a nice large 1-inch color screen makes it one of the best 21700 regulated box mods on the market today.
GTRS Vboy 222W Pros and Cons
- Power performance
- Temp performance
- Accurately rated (watts and amps)
- Build quality
- Nice simple look
- Color options
- Handles 28mm atomizers
- Takes 21700, 20700, and 18650 batteries
- Price point (64.95 at element vape)
- Fills a much-needed niche of a good dual 2×700 mod
- Nice large bright color screen
- No button rattle, solid built
- Customizable wallpapers
- Included 18650 adapter tray
- Centered 510 pin
- The tray doesn’t damage wraps and easy to get batteries in and out
- Overstated volt spec (no boost circuit, blame GTRS not Yihi)
- 20700 batteries rattle a little in the tray (21700 and 18650 fit great)
GTRS Vboy 222W Video Review
2. Geekvape Blade
The TC performance isn’t any good, but the power mode mod is the best one for these types of batteries thanks to the added boost circuit lacking in others and a watt curve mode. Dual 2×700 means it can take 21700, 20700, or 18650 batteries and the adapter is a full sled which is nice. Stylish with many designs and a comfy form factor like the battlestar or RX2/3 in 2 battery mode and made from lightweight material that is durable, this mod is a real winner for people who don’t care about TC.
Geekvape Blade Pros and Cons
- 20×700 compatible
- Extremely light weight
- Power mode is great
- Accomodates 25mm attys
- Battery door is very secure
- LED button is done well
- Design of 18650 battery tray
- Tank is 810 compatible
- The tank has an okay flavor
Those sweet, trippy finishes
- Would have liked to see more of an actual menu system.
- TC performance isn’t good.
Geekvape Blade Video Review
3. Ijoy Avenger 270
Quite a flashy mod from ijoy that can take 20700 or 18650 batteries, the aptly named; Avenger, looks like iron mans face with LED eyes. A large color screen and voice controls are cool but the voice controls are more of a gimmick than useful. The LEDs however have tons of options and the mod can take a 30mm atomizer without overhang or being too big which is nice. Good performer in power mode but not worth it for TC mode as it doesn’t work well.
Ijoy Avenger 270 Pros and Cons
- Power mode performance
- Bright LED’s
- Paint job and color options
- Voice commands work well
- Pre-heat options
- Dual 20700 with 18650 adapters
- Option to buy with 20700 IJOY five-leg batteries
- Fire bar is excellent
- Bright large color screen
- Easy-to-use menu system
- Handles 30 mm atomizers without overhang
- Voice commands more of a gimmick than practical
- Minor button rattle on up and down buttons
- TC mode doesn’t work well.
Ijoy Avenger 270 Video Review
4.Vaporesso Armour Pro
Vaporesso Armour Pro can take a single 21700 18650, or 20700 battery. A great small mod with a fire bar and the color screen built into it that works great in power mode and temp control mode with tons of features and options and an easy to use menu makes this a killer mod. There is no doubt that Armour Pro deserves a spot in this best 21700 regulated box mods list.
Vaporesso Armour Pro Box Mod Pros and Cons
- Beautiful design
- Compatible with 21700 / 20700 / 18650
- Its ergonomics and ease of use
- Good quality
- Affordable price
- The readability of the screen in full sunlight
Vaporesso Armour Pro Video Review
It can take a single 21700 18650, or 20700 battery that works great in power mode and temp control mode with tons of features and options. The menu could be better but it packs style with replaceable side plates and is very lightweight to carry around and the included tank is great as well with the cleito pro and their mesh coils. Aspire Puxos has the potential to be one of the best 21700 regulated box mods 2018.
Aspire Puxos Specs and Features
- Size: 87 x 30mm
- Battery: Single 18650/20700/21700 battery (not included)
- Power Range: 1W-80W/100W
- Screen: 0.96-inch OLED
- Output Mode: VV, VW, Bypass, CPS (C1/C2/C3), TC(Ni/Ti/SS316L) and TCR(M1/M2/M3)
- Thread: Spring-loaded 510 connector
- Compact and portable for easy carry
- 0.96 inch large OLED display
- Compatible with three different battery-18650/20700/21700
- 100W max power with powerful VW/VV/Bypass/CPS/TV/TCR modes
Aspire Puxos Video Review
6.Eleaf Pico S
It can take a single 21700 18650, or 20700 battery. Built like the popular pico mods this one is a little bigger due to being compatible with many battery sizes and adds some extra style and flair featuring LED lights as well. A great performer in power mode but lacking in TC mode. The screen could be better and doesn’t have the fancy features of some other mods.
Eleaf Pico S Pros and Cons
- Good power performance
- Accurately rated
- Bright LEDs
- Great paint job and many color options
- Pre-heat option
- Compatible with 21700 / 20700 /18650 batteries
- No button rattle
- Menu system is easy to use.
- 26.5 mm atomizers without overhang
- Small size and good build quality
- Lacking in TC mode
- No power curve mode
- No color screen
Eleaf Pico S Video Review
I started vaping in late 2011 to quit chewing tobacco. over the past few years i got a lot more into the hobby side and buying and collecting a lot of gear. Fed up with the lack of good fair reviews i decided to start doing reviews late 2016 and haven’t looked back. I enjoy providing people with technical reviews that are fair and unbiased and from a place of knowledge to help them spend their money wisely.