GTRS P222 222W TC Box MOD Introduction
Today, we are going to review the GTRS P222 222W TC Box MOD. After the great success of the GTRS VBOY, GTRS bring vapers another interesting product – The GTRS P222 222W TC Box MOD. Now let’s check out the specs and features of this new device.
GTRS P222 222W TC Box MOD Specs
Dimension: 82 x 42 x 40mm
Battery Type: 2 x 18650
Output Wattage: 7-222W
Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
Output Mode: KA/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR mode
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm(KA), 0.05-1.0ohm(Ti/Ni200/SS316)
Temperature Range: 100-300°C/200-600°F
Material: Aluminum Alloy + PC
Color: Black, Red
GTRS P222 222W TC Box MOD Packing List
1 x P222 Box MOD, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x User Manual
Vape with GTRS P222 222W TC Box MOD
As with other vaping devices, you can lock or unlock the mod by clicking the fire button 5 consecutive times in 2 seconds and the screen will show “Locked Click Fire 5x”. The mod can’t turn off unless you pull out the battery. You can adjust by simply clicking the fire button 3 times for the menu. You can also replace the wattage setting; ss, ni, ti, or kant. This box mod is very easy to use. Here are some important guidelines for you TCR users; (Ni200)–0.00690, (Ti)–0.00350, (SS316)–0.00088 and you can adjust the resistance too. In standby mode, click the fire button 3 times, code the resistance then you can set the resistance with the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons.
When faced with the difficult task of choosing a box mod, you should have these points in mind: shape, grip, petrn, carving, screen, color, power, price, and maybe some others. In the case of this p222, you can tick off every single one. Maybe for those of you who have been vaping for more than 2 years will understand the difference between a cheap mod and a fancy one. For me, the p222 is very beautiful and elegant.
Okay, so its reality there must be pros and cons. We will discuss the pros and cons of this mod next.
1. There is a power setting – soft, normal, or hard. Or maybe you want to customize your own power. It is in the “user” section.
2. The shape of this box mod is dope. Being a glossy black color, this mod looks very elegant.
3. The price is not too expensive.
4. Easy to use.
5. There are three memory slots that you can customise.
6. The mod does not overheat because it has many holes so the battery is kept cool.
7. The mod is lightweight and really handy to carry around.
8. The firing button is really soft.
9. If it’s at 7 watts, to make it 222W, just press the ‘-‘ button once.
1. A printing error is on the outside of the rear box. It says; “output wattage: 7-200w (in 0.5w increments),” which is different from the manual book. In the manual book specification the output wattage: 7W-222W (in 0.5W increments). So, who is right? A small mistake, but why has this small mistake happened?
2. The battery cover is made of plastic and looks really cheap.
3. Only a few color choices.
GTRS P222 222W TC Box MOD First Look
This is probably the most affordable GTRS product on the market, but do not underestimate the quality of it. Besides the interesting shape, its structure is also very solid. If you want to have a comfortable mod, P222 is the answer. This box mod is very comfortable to hold, doesn’t overheat and is very responsive. Okay, that’s the short review from me, hope this article was useful for you.
My name is andra wisnu. I am 23 years old male, married. I have been vaping since 2013. I work as an ice hockey coach.