Hello vapers, Lorenzo here. Today we are going to talk about the vape product with voice control; the iJoy Avenger Baby TC Kit. Firstly, I want to take this opportunity to thank iJoy for sending me this product for the purpose of this review.
So let’s dive in a bit deeper and check the characteristics of this new kit that uses the 20350 batteries!
iJoy Avenger Baby TC Kit Specifications
iJOY Avenger Baby MOD:
- Size: 66 x 48 x 34mm
- Max Wattage: 108W
- Output Mode: VW/VT(Ni/Ti/SS)/TCR Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 3.0ohm
- Voice Control System: English
- Battery Type: 2x 20350 battery (included)
- Dual Battery Capacity: 2800mAh
- Thread: 510 thread
iJOY Diamond Baby Tank
- Size: 52.7 x 22.5mm
- Capacity: 2ml(TPD Version)/4ml(Standard Version)
- Coil: DMB-Mesh coil 0.18ohm (40-80W pre-installed)
DMB-DM coil 0.15ohm (40-80W)
- Drip Tip: 510 resin drip tip
- Thread: 510
iJoy Avenger Baby TC Kit Features
- Dual 20350 Batteries with 108W Max Output
- The Smallest 108W Voice Control TC MOD in E-cig Market
- Innovative Voice Control System
- Adjustable RBG LED Button Light
- Large 1.3-inch OLED Color Display
- Unique Custom User Mode
- Firmware Upgradeable
- No Overhang with 30mm Tanks
- 180°Fast Screw-cap Filling with 2ml/4ml E-juice Capacity
- All-new DMB-MESH Mesh Coil & DMB-DM Diamond-like Coil
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow Design
iJoy Avenger Baby TC Kit Safety Precautions
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Under-Voltage Protection
- High Resistance Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
It comes with
- IJOY Avenger Baby Box MOD
- Two 20350 Battery
- Diamond Baby Tank 4ml
- DMB-Mesh Coil 0.18ohm (40-80W Pre-installed)
- DMB-DM Coil 0.15ohm (40-80W)
- Replacement Glass Tube(2ml)
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
How Avenger Baby Kit works
Classic 5 clicks to turn it on and off, 3 clicks to navigate the menu and choose between the options. Press the contemporary button plus and minus to lock and unlock the mod.
To fill the tank you just have to twist the top cup and insert your e-liquid easily.
To use the voice control system you just have to say “Hello iJoy”. Then you can say one word from the manual and you will be able to choose the wattage. By only using your voice!
First Impressions on iJoy Avenger Baby TC Kit
The Avenger baby seems to be a very solid and handy mod. The two 20350 batteries are strange, I have never seen them in any other mod and they are literally a split 20700.
It is small but not light. The tank uses the new DMB-MESH and DMB-DM coils, of 0.15 and 0.18 ohms, both usable with a wattage between 40–80. It has a top filling method and a bottom airflow control system, really easy to use.
iJoy Avenger Baby Kit Pros & Cons
iJOY Avenger Baby MOD
- Material Quality
- Voice Control
- Multiple Features
- New 20350 Batteries
- Battery Life
iJOY Diamond Baby Tank
- Nice Flavor
- Good and Thick Cloud Production
- Top-Filling Method
- Bottom sided airflow system
- Bubble Glass tank version
- 510 Drip Tips
- Max 80W coils
Final Thoughts on iJoy Avenger Baby TC Kit
Ok guys, to start, let me say that the voice control system may seem like a joke but it actually works. I really used it a lot when I was at home but never when I was outside, it is not that cool to see someone talking to their mod haha.
I think it weighs too much, but I like it because the small dimensions make it very comfortable to use. It is still very compact and simple to use.
The batteries door dances a little bit but it isn’t that bad.
The new batteries are very good and I like them. They have a durability of 400 puffs. iJoy have found a method to make a small mod with a 20700 battery.
Suggestions to iJoy Team
In general, it works really well and there is nothing really wrong with it. I can only suggest creating a different and better door system for the batteries. So congratulations my dear iJoy, you’ve created an innovative mod to add to our fantasy world!
iJoy Avenger Baby TC Kit Video Review
Remember guys, keep on vaping but do it safely!!!
I am Lorenzo from Italy, a writer of The Vaping Times and the owner of Blog LorenzotheVaper. If you want to know more about me, you can check my personal blog.